Companies who do business in Watertown, South Dakota can take advantage of low taxes, competitive incentives and a workforce work ethic that’s second to none. Thanks to our business-friendly climate and low utilities, you can increase your bottom line when you make the move to Watertown.
The Perfect Business Climate
We believe our low taxes are our top business advantage. The less you pay out, the more profits you keep.
Watertown Development Company offers services and programs designed to make relocation, expansion or start-up as smooth as possible by:
- Providing general and custom data and demographic reports
- Improving business infrastructure in the region
- Assisting with applications and set-up for incentive, grant and workforce training programs
- Introducing businesses to financial contacts, regulatory authorities and strategic partners
- Coordinating build-to-suit projects
- Providing custom proposals, research and labor market analysis
- Helping with workforce recruitment
Learn more about the city of Watertown size, population demographics, and more key stats and figures.
SITES & BUILDINGS
Learn about shovel-ready sites and Watertown’s growth-promoting infrastructure.
Watertown’s key industries include value-added agriculture, health care and manufacturing.
INCENTIVES & FINANCING
Our relationships with local lenders and the South Dakota Governor’s Office of Economic Development means we can assist you in finding the appropriate financing.